Thursday 3 June 2010

Environment Exhibition in the library

Here are some of the panels from our exhibition in the library.


Not being a very artistic person or someone blessed with a huge amount of time, when I discovered I had to put together an exhibition in the Birmingham Central Library I was slightly panicked, I have to admit. But after digging around I found we did actually have quite a decent number of good images for me to use and I laminated a few more eye-catching posters to go on there.
I think the result looks quite good and hopefully a few more people will see it and get interested in coming along to find out about what we do and get involved in environmental campaigning with us.


Please go along and check it out if you're in the library - it's on floor 5.






Joe Peacock

No comments: